Are you looking for an interesting and rewarding start to your career with great prospects? TRU Ltd is looking for Rehabilitation Coaches to join their coaching team.
- To work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary professionals
- Ensure that daily support is safe, consistent, planned, reliable and on-time
- Support with medical appointments
- Always uphold high quality standards of person centred rehabilitation and support
- Follow company policies and procedures
What We Want From You
- To uphold our ethics and values
- Promote equal opportunities and the well-being of our Service Users
- Establish good relationships with our Service Users and team members
- Manage conflict with positive outcomes
- Motivate and empower independence
- Manage time and schedules effectively
- We adopt a strong safeguarding culture of openness and honesty to best protect our Service Users and Employees. All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks
- 28 holidays per annum
- Discounted gym memberships
- Tastecard Plus membership – giving discounts at 1000’s of restaurants, as well as discounts on cinema tickets, theme parks and hotel stays
- Employee Assistance Programme- 24/7 Counselling support available
Please submit applications to Sandra Fearnley, email@example.com
TRU Ltd is inviting enthusiastic psychology graduates to apply to join the rehabilitation coaching team.
Psychology graduates are encouraged to apply to join TRU to work as a rehabilitation coach as part of an innovative multi-disciplinary team. As a rehabilitation coach you will liaise effectively with all team members to deliver evidence-based psychological interventions for individuals with acquired brain injuries. As a rehabilitation coach you will support our clients through the rehabilitation process, whilst promoting independence and the development of daily living, social and vocational skills.
Psychology graduates can benefit from our established internal career pathways, including the opportunity to enrol onto the Psychology Graduate Development Programme. This staged programme includes a self-study course alongside “on the job” training, which upon completion will prepare candidates for level 1 and level 2 Psychology Assistant positions within the company, working 1 or 2 shifts per week in this capacity. This ongoing professional development will ideally prepare graduates for an Assistant Psychologist position, as well as providing substantial experience relevant to clinical doctorate applications.
Our Service users success begins with the comprehensive training programme offered to our employees, familes and other members of a client’s treatment team. TRU believes that by educating and involving its employees and families, we create a positive and supportive environment. TRU offers attractive wages, travel opportunities and as a growing company, offers the potential for career advancement.
Trained and supervised staff are pivotal to the success of our service users rehabilitation by providing a timely and at the point of need support. TRU offers a training and induction period designed to help new employees settle in as smoothly as possible. Each training package is specifically tailored for individual needs. We also provide on-going training and education to our employees. Along with this training, each employee participates in regular evaluations to discuss any issues or concerns, and plan goals that may help employees advance within the company a long a career pathway. All of the Training and Education modules at TRU meet and exceed national and local statutory guidelines for persons providing rehabilitation services. Each module is offered at least once, and most often twice per annum. Statutory and refresher in-services are provided as required.
TRU recognises respects and values the diversity in our company and society. Every employee will have open and fair access to appropriate training and development opportunities, irrespective of race, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, disability or political opinion.TRU’s policy is to recruit and promote for all job classifications on the basis of merit, qualification, and competence. This policy applies to all categories of employment, including managerial, professional, technical and all other staff. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All employment decisions will be made solely on the basis of the individual’s qualifications as related to the requirements of the position being filled.